To Our Valued Customers
The Muffin House Cafe was created to serve our community with an exceptional dining experience. With the recent developments related to COVID-19, we wanted to keep you in the loop about what we are doing to protect our beloved customers while providing you with the best possible experience.
Your health and safety, and that of our staff, is our top priority. As we continue to implement preventive measures in line with the recommendations from the CDC, state and local health agencies, we will be adjusting our initiatives that include, but are not limited to:
1. Hours of operation have changed from 5am-3pm Monday-Sunday. The Natick location will remain open from 5am-2pm Monday- Sunday.
2. For the safety of our employees and community, only 5 customers will be allowed in our establishment at one time.
3. We ask that you please stand on the designated markers, as they ensure all customers are standing 6 feet apart.
4. We will have a designated employee standing at the door enforcing these policies.
5. The same designated employee will be disinfecting both door handles as customers come in and out.
6. We have disabled the touch screens in front of each register as we no longer require a signature when paying with a card.
7. We continue to offer Curbside Pickup:
1. Call the store to place your order (508) 533-6655.
2. Pay over the phone.
3. Call when you arrive.
4. An employee will bring the food out to your vehicle.
We will have ongoing reinforcement to ensure the cleanliness of our establishment and the safety of both employees and customers at all times. The employees have been trained on the following protocols:
1. We will no longer take any reusable cups.
2. All employees will be wearing gloves when handling all food, drinks, and pastry. All employees and will change gloves before and after each customer.
3. We have sanitizer located at each "designated station" behind the counter.
4. Sanitizer wipes will be located at the front of the store and at the registers for customers use.
5. We have a designated employee maintaining the cleanliness of the entire store as well as frequent cycles of sanitation in high traffic areas.
6. The entire establishment will continue to be disinfected each night.
Our team at Muffin House Cafe is committed to staying on top of the changing conditions. We will continue to work with our local health department to ensure that we are meeting all the of the necessary requirements. We will keep you updated if anything changes. Stay tuned for more updates via our website and on our Instagram and Facebook pages as the COVID-19 situation develops. We truly appreciate your support and patience during this time!
Thank you for your continued support!
Muffin House Cafe's coffee is roasted locally by Red Barn Coffee Roasters in Hopkinton, MA. We brew over 30 flavors daily with no syrups added. We also offer a full espresso bar as well as a variety of iced and hot teas as well as frozen coffees.